Need some advice?

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tag, you're it! My Go-to Products

Note: I realize that a lot of these products are more expensive than what I normally feature on this blog. Because these are items that I constantly use on a day-to-day basis, I think it's okay to splurge on them because you get more bang for your buck. Still, I encourage you to leave some of your more reasonably priced go-to products in the comment section!


Primer: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base ($12.95)

Foundation: Revlon PhotoReady Makeup in 004 Nude ($11.95)

Concealer: Clinique All About Eyes Concealer ($15.50)

Setting Powder: Clinique Blended Face Powder ($19.00)

Blush: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush in Peach ($4.37)

Contour/bronzer: Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Bronzer (No longer listed online, but I think I paid $6.00 for it at Sephora)

Mascara: Rimmel London's Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara ($7.50)

Eye Shadow: mark.'s I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Nomadic and Tiki ($5.00 each).

Eye Liner: Sonia Kashuk's Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner ($8.99)

Lip stick: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick in In Vogue ($5.00)

Lip Gloss: mark.'s Juice Gem in Juicy Pomegranate ($6.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment