Need some advice?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Get to know Simone!

1. Do you have any pets?
I have a dalmatian named Xena, but she lives at home with my family. She's the cutest thing EVER!

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My Scentbug, a pink OPI nail polish, and my blackberry (Ohmygod.. I'm so in love with this phone!).

3. What's the weather like right now?
Sunny and cool (about 67 degrees).

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I do drive, but thank God, I've never crashed.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
10:15.

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night, before I went to bed.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Social Network! I LOVED it!!

8. What does your last text message say?
"Mkay I need to stop by my room to pick up a calculator and I'll be right over =)"

9. What's your ringtone?
Haha. I have a few ringtones. For general phone calls, it's "Kids" by MGMT. For my boyfriend, it's "Love Story" by Taylor Swift (dorky, I know). For my mom, it's "The Circle of Life" from Lion King. For my dad, it's "Hello" by the Doors. And then for my brother, it's "All The Small Things" by Blink 182.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I'm super fortunate because my family really likes to travel and I've been able to go to many countries.

11. Do you like sushi?
No, I LOVE it =)
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Publix, Super Walmart, or Super Target. I also really like going to farmers' markets for produce.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have one awesome younger brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a fabulous Macbook Pro that I'm thoroughly in love with.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
20. Yay!!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither.

18. Do you color your hair?
Oh yes! Lol.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Go to dinner with two of my besties. We met first semester of freshman year in an anthropology class and have been together ever since!

20. When was the last time you cried?
I'm not sure. But that's a good thing, right?

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Veggies! Especially mushrooms and onions. Don't forget the extra cheese, too!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Neither, really. Although my dad does make a mean burger. But that's really the only hamburger I'll eat. I kind of avoid red meat.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Oh yes. Those are my favorite! Haha.. Just kidding. Sort of.

24. What is your eye color?
Dark brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
YES! And Coke is much better. I'm a huge fan of Cherry Coke Zero.

Post your answers to this survey in your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment